Player Printing Resources
Welcome to the Player Printing Attacking Third resource zone. Included here are tools and resources designed to help you fully utilize our products and enhance your customer experience.
BENEFITS OF THE EPL MEGAPACK
- 2020-2021 Juventus Application Guidelines
- 2020-2021 Chivas Application Guidelines
- 2020 USA Application Guidelines
- 2019-2020 Juventus Application Guidelines
- 2019-2020 Club America Home and Away Application Guidelines
- 2019-2020 Chivas Home and Away Application Guidelines
- 2019/2020 Real Madrid Application Guidelines
- 2018 Nike World Cup Federation Application Guidelines
- FC Barcelona Application Guidelines
- 2018/2019 Bayern Munich Application Guidelines
- English Premier League Application Guidelines
- UEFA Sleeve Badge Application & Positioning Guide
TEAM/LEAGUE ARTWORK FILES
- 2018/2019 Premier League Kit Launch Info
- 2018/2019 Bayern Munich Artwork
- World Cup 2018 Brazil Artwork
- World Cup 2018 England Artwork
- 2018/2019 FC Barcelona Artwork
- World Cup 2018 France Artwork
- 2018 Holland Artwork
- World Cup 2018 Poland Artwork
- World Cup 2018 Portugal Artwork
- 2018/2019 Real Madrid Artwork
HOW-TO ASSEMBLY VIDEO
World Cup 2018 - Download all
English Premier League - Download all
CALENDAR OF WORLD FOOTBALL EVENTS
H: Home | A: Away | T: Third
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I change my order?
Unfortunately, once your order is confirmed, it is doubtful that we will be able to change your order. Please email email@example.com for further clarification.
Do you offer discounts?
Discounts are given through bulk buy pricing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further explanation.
Do you offer letter and number packs?
Yes, letters and numbers are offered in packs of 20 and 10 respectively. We also offer a full letter and number starter pack in EPL white/black font through our MEGA Pack.
How do I order custom names?
For any custom requests, please email email@example.com
What is your return policy?
You can find our return policy and other important terms and conditions on our policy page.
I am having trouble with checking out. What should I do?
If you are having problems checking out, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my order be delivered?
Orders are processed within 2-3 days after placement.
What are my delivery options?
Delivery options are available at checkout.
Can I track my order?
Tracking information will be sent to your account email once the order is processed.
Can I change my delivery address once my order has been confirmed?
No, once the order is confirmed, your order might have already shipped. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Can I view existing orders online?
Yes, once you are logged in, you can view order history as well as existing orders under the My Account dashboard.
My package has been delayed/not delivered yet what do I do?
Please reach out to USPS and submit a claim for this package. Once this is complete, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise depending on your situation. Keep in mind we can not process a new order until a claim has been submitted.
Player Printing will begin production of your order within 2-3 business days of confirmation. Any special requests or adjustments made after 12pm EST will not be reviewed or accepted until the following day.
Player Printing is not responsible for any transfer, player move or result from league / tournament play (ie World Cup). Player Printing will not take back or exchange any items due to these circumstances.
Player Printing is not responsible for any player name or number change. All customers who purchase a player name and number set are purchasing at their own risk. If a player decides to change their name or number, Player Printing is not responsible.
Following the 7 day inspection period all PlayerPrinting.com sales are final. You can find our return policy and other important terms and conditions on our policy page